- My Ultimate Terminal Customizations for macOS (22 May 2022)
There is a common belief that top-class software developers can do their job without ever abandoning the terminal. This blog post is a how-to guide for you (and my future self) to configure the terminal in a way so that we will enjoy every command typed on it.
- Configuring Remote Connections in Unix-Based Systems Using SSH (10 Sep 2021)
This practical guide will show you how to configure a remote connection in Unix-based systems. You will learn how to create RSA keys and use SSH to configure the connection from the terminal.
- Replace the Disqus Commenting System on your Blog (27 Jul 2021)
Disqus started polluting free users with unwanted ads; it's time to replace Disqus with better open-source alternatives.
- Enhance Your Readme With Asciinema (05 Apr 2021)
In this tutorial, I show you to create beautiful terminal recordings that your users will love using ascinema.
- Git Fundamentals (14 Nov 2017)
The basic git commands that every developer should known.